4834 Yorktown Blvd. Corpus Christi, TX 78413
2822 Robby St. Corpus Christi, TX 78410
Serving seniors with care
Our goal at Villa South is to fulfill the needs of our residents by providing an enriched lifestyle, a better quality of life and the opportunity to share new experiences and activities in pleasant surroundings. We provide a comfortable, “homey” environment for our residents and include the elements of privacy, security, and convenience. Villa of Corpus Christi South offers unique coastal living, with a location only minutes from the shoreline. We continue to be progressive and flexible in meeting the changing needs of those needing assistance.
We invite you, your family, and friends to come and visit with us at Villa of Corpus Christi South.
Villa of Corpus Christi South offers private and semi-private apartments. Apartments are available for rent on a month-to-month basis with no leases or buy-in fees. Your monthly rent includes a full range of services and amenities.
- Private Suites
- Private bath with walk-in shower
- Refrigerator included in private studios
- Choice of furnished or unfurnished
- Window coverings
- Individual heating and cooling units
- Telephone and cable ready
- Emergency call system in every suite
- Basic Utilities included with price of rent
Villa of Corpus Christi South is a private pay Assisted Living residence that offers the amenities necessary to provide for your daily living.
Our goal at Villa of Corpus Christi South is to fulfill the needs of our residents through an enriched quality of life and the opportunity to share new experiences and activities in pleasant surroundings. We provide a comfortable, “homey” environment for our residents and include the elements of privacy, security and convenience.
- Scheduled transportation
- Full calendar of activities including outings
- Exercise program
- Hairstylist and manicurist available once a week
- Community event participation
- Shopping/errand service
- Beautifully decorated common areas
- Social Functions
- Spacious dining room
- Holiday and special occasion dining
- Smoke-free environment
- Multiple carpeted spacious common areas
- Private collection of books within facility.
- The choice of partially decorated suites
- Parking available
- Picturesque surroundings
- Enclosed courtyard for pleasure or exercise
- Individual mailboxes in central location
- Fireplace within the lovely carpeted living room
- Baby grand piano available for your enjoyment
- Screened porch to enjoy the Texas costal climate
- Furnished suites available for temporary and/or recuperative stays
Stepping Stone Alzheimer’s Unit
You can take comfort in knowing Villa has long-term staff that looks out for the needs of our residents, while appreciating and respecting their individuality and independence.
- Certified Alzheimer’s Unit by the “Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC)
- Supervised Secure Licensed Memory care facility
- Licensed Vocational Nurse 40 hours per week
- Three Home Cooked Meals Daily
- Snacks & Hydration offered (3 times) Daily
- Personalized Activities program with a certified Activities Director
- Housekeeping services
- Bed and Bath Linens furnished
- Personal Laundry Services
- 24 Hour Staffing
- Medication Management
- Service Care Planning & Individual Assessments
- Behavioral Redirection with Trained Staff
- Trust Fund Management
- Mobility & One-Person Resident Transfer Assistance
- Incontinent Care Available
- Call Light System Available
Set your worries about daily living aside. At Villa of Corpus Christi South you can enjoy a rich community life visiting with friends, trying a new activity, and going out to the town. We’ll make the arrangements and you show up for the fun. We’ll help with the chores too! All these services are included in your monthly rate.
- Three daily meals – exquisitely prepared cuisine that is both delicious and nutritious.
- Attention to your food preferences.
- Courteous dining room service.
- Snacks available
- Meal tray delivery to your apartment in case of illness.
Life enrichment program
- Our activity coordinator is great! Enjoy an array of get togethers, classes, and interest groups to rejuvenate your mind and spirit!
- Join one of our supervised exercise programs.
- Regularly scheduled entertainment and guest speakers.
- Enjoy excursions for shopping, dining, local events and sightseeing on our air-conditioned van.
- Celebrate at our monthly birthday party!
- No driving woes. We provide transportation for your scheduled local appointments.
- Light housekeeping
- Bed made daily
- Bed linens changed weekly
- Personal laundry services
- Suites, common areas and grounds maintained attractively, comfortably, and for safety.
Assisted Living Services
When you need a helping hand, we are there! Villa of Corpus Christi South Assisted Living Services includes your customized Personal Care Plan, which is created with input by you, your family and our staff. The Personal Care Plan goal is to promote your health and quality of life. Your care plan is reviewed regularly and modified as your needs change. Your personal services include:
- Organize your prescriptions.
- Assist with blood sugar monitoring and insulin administration.
Health care coordination
- Communication with your physician and health care team concerning health issues.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Coordinating services with home health agencies such as physical therapy.
- Performing preventative health monitoring such as blood pressure checks.
- Podiatrist makes scheduled house calls.
Daily living assistance
- Assistance with special health needs
- Bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting aid.
Safety + security
- 24-hour nurse on call
- 24-hour attendants on duty
- Safe and secure entry
Your monthly rate covers a great list of included services: three balanced meals daily, weekly housekeeping, utilities(excluding telephone), basic cable, wifi, linens laundered once a week, activity programs, emergency call system, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, spacious walk-in showers, and supervision of medication
** Rates subject to change.
One time application fee: $1,000
Respite care available
Our facility has furnished suites for temporary, recuperative and respite stays. This service is based on room availability. Our state license allows the provision of room, board, and care at the level ordinarily provided for permanent residents of the facility for no more than 60 days for each stay in the community.
Edna L. Ramirez, Executive Director, C.A.L.M*
We are delighted to have Edna L. Ramirez’s leadership as Executive Director of the Villa South team. In her prior role as the State Ombudsman, Edna has been dedicated to making sure that seniors are treated with respect and receive the quality of care that they need and deserve. This experience provides a good fit with Villa’s mission which is focused on providing great customer service and value. Her leadership experience extended to directing the full team of Ombudsmen in the region, providing a good platform for directing the efforts of the Villa staff team. Villa is blessed with a good mix of long term dedicated staff along with new team members just getting started. Edna’s experience in directing and motivating her team of Ombudsmen will be valuable in directing the Villa team. Edna has over 10 years of experience working in a psychology-related environment and is working on a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy. Her knowledge of government regulatory requirements will also be helpful in maintaining Villa’s high standing in this area.
*(C.A.L.M = Certified Assisted Living Manager, a State of Texas licensing requirement for Executive Directors
Villa of Corpus Christi South is located at 4834 Yorktown Boulevard in Corpus Christi, TX just a short distance from the shore. Stop in and visit our beautiful facility.