4834 Yorktown Blvd. Corpus Christi, TX 78413
2822 Robby St. Corpus Christi, TX 78410
Treating residents like family
Villa Northwest is an assisted living community that combines the convenience and care you need with the independence you cherish. We provide a comfortable, home-like environment with pleasant surroundings that gives you the elements of privacy, independence, security, companionship and convenience. Our community offers unique coastal living just a short distance from the shoreline. We are a state-supported and private-pay assisted living residence with flexibility to adapt to your changing needs.
We invite you, your family, and friends to come and visit with us at Villa Northwest.
Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest offers private and semi-private apartments. Apartments are available for rent on a month-to-month basis with no leases or buy-in fees. Your monthly rent includes a full range of services and amenities.
- Studio-style private suite
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
- Window treatments and carpet
- Spacious full private bath with walk-in shower and emergency pull cord
- Individual heat and air-conditioning controls
- Medication supervision
- Basic cable service – included
- Electric and water – included
- Emergency call system – included
- Telephone ready
- Smoke-free environment
- Furnished or unfurnished options
Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest is beautifully designed. You will find spacious common areas to enjoy when your friends and family visit. Our elegant dining room serves three home-cooked and nutritious meals every day. Fun activities are an integral part of the Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest daily life.
- Enjoy the company of friends during meals in the attractive common dining area.
- Hairstylist on site weekly.
- Private library collection.
- Multiple sitting areas for relaxing and visiting.
- Individual mailboxes in central location.
- Open porches to enjoy the Texas coastal climate.
- Convenient parking.
- Fire safety system.
- Sunday worship with our visiting minister.
Set your worries about daily living aside. At Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest you can enjoy a rich community life visiting with friends, trying a new activity, and going out to the town. We’ll make the arrangements and you show up for the fun. We’ll help with the chores too! All these services are included in your monthly rate.
- Three daily meals – exquisitely prepared cuisine that is both delicious and nutritious.
- Attention to your food preferences.
- Courteous dining room service.
- Snacks available
- Meal tray delivery to your apartment in case of illness.
Life enrichment program
- Our activity coordinator is great! Enjoy an array of get togethers, classes, and interest groups to rejuvenate your mind and spirit!
- Join one of our supervised exercise programs.
- Regularly scheduled entertainment and guest speakers.
- Enjoy excursions for shopping, dining, local events and sightseeing on our air-conditioned van.
- Celebrate at our monthly birthday party!
- No driving woes. We provide transportation for your scheduled local appointments.
- Light housekeeping
- Bed made daily
- Bed linens changed weekly
- Personal laundry services
- Suites, common areas and grounds maintained attractively, comfortably, and for safety.
Assisted Living Services
When you need a helping hand, we are there! Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest Assisted Living Services include your customized Personal Care Plan, which is created with input by you, your family and our staff. The Personal Care Plan goal is to promote your health and quality of life. Your care plan is reviewed regularly and modified as your needs change. Your personal services include:
- Organize your prescriptions.
- Assist with blood sugar monitoring and insulin administration.
Health care coordination
- Communication with your physician and health care team concerning health issues.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Coordinating services with home health agencies such as physical therapy.
- Performing preventative health monitoring such as blood pressure checks.
- Podiatrist makes scheduled house calls.
Daily living assistance
- Assistance with special health needs
- Bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting aid.
Safety + security
- 24-hour nurse on call
- 24-hour attendants on duty
- Safe and secure entry
Services + Rates
Our great list of included services: three balanced meals daily, weekly housekeeping, utilities(excluding telephone), basic cable, wifi, linens laundered once a week, activity programs, emergency call system, individually controlled heat and air conditioning, spacious walk-in showers, and supervision of medication. There is also a public phone available for resident use.
One time application fee $750
Our facility has furnished suites for temporary, recuperative and respite stays. Respite care service is available based on room availability. Our state license allows the provision of room, board, and care at the level ordinarily provided for permanent residents of the facility for no more than 60 days for each stay in the community.
Cindy Scarbrough, LPN, Executive Director*
Villa Northwest is delighted to have Cindy Scarbrough in the key leadership role as Executive Director. The Villa is fortunate that Cindy and her husband have decided to make Corpus Christi their permanent home. Since 2008, Cindy has contributed to a variety of geriatric Health and Wellness roles at nursing homes in North Dakota, Alabama, Louisiana and Arkansas as she supported her husband’s business positions. Prior to joining the Villa, Cindy worked as Unit Manager at Retama Manor in Corpus. Joining the Villa in March 2020 as Wellness Director, Cindy quickly established a great rapport with residents, families and staff. When the Executive Director position became available, Cindy moved seamlessly into the position, providing superb leadership in communication, wellness and employee management. We are fortunate to have Cindy at the helm, especially during this pandemic. For families navigating assisted living options, we encourage you to speak directly with Cindy at 361.242.9446 to discuss senior solutions. She is a terrific resource for our community and to Corpus families.
*C.A.L.M = Certified Assisted Living Manager, a State of Texas licensing requirement for Executive Directors
Villa of Corpus Christi Northwest is located in beautiful Annaville just a short distance from the shoreline. Stop in an see our beautiful facility.