4834 Yorktown Blvd. Corpus Christi, TX 78413
Country Club Area
2822 Robby St. Corpus Christi, TX 78410
Our award-winning assisted living residence gives you the care you need, with the right balance of independence and community you want.
Assisted Living Pricing starts at $2,250/month, all-inclusive. Independent Living rates start at $1,995/month.
- Three delicious homemade meals daily including special diet and menu options
- Medication assistance and health assessments
- Communication with resident’s physicians
- Nurse and nursing assistant on call 24 hours
- Attendants on duty 24 hours
- Mealtime reminders and escorts
- Assistance with hygiene, grooming, dressing, meals, and special needs
- Weekly Housekeeping, linen and laundering service
- Maintenance service
- Podiatrist makes house calls every three months
As memory changes, so do needs. The need to be active, loved, and engaged, however is consistent. Villa memory care helps through the transition with a safe and encouraging environment.
Pricing beginning at $3,595/month, all-inclusive.
Stepping Stone Memory care
- Certified Alzheimer’s Unit by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability (DADS)
- Supervised Secured Licensed Unit
- Licensed Vocational Nurse 40 hours per week
- Three Home Cooked Meals Daily
- Snacks & Hydration offered (3) Times Daily
- Personalized Activities program with a certified Activities Director
- Housekeeping services
- Bed and Bath Linens furnished
- Personal Laundry Services
- 24 Hour Staffing
- Medication Management
- Service Care Planning & Individual Assessments
- Behavioral Redirection with Trained Staff
- Trust Fund Management
- Mobility & One-Person Resident Transfer Assistance
- Incontinent Care Available
- Call Light System Available
Villa South’s Stepping Stones community offers Companion Living where two unrelated people of the same sex share an apartment. The benefits extend beyond economizing on monthly rent. For residents with dementia, a roommate can ease the transition into life in a senior residence. The existence of a roommate can encourage social interaction, help with sleep, plus improve energy and appetite. Talk to our specialized staff to learn more about the benefits of companion living.
See for yourself
We'd love to show you around! Schedule a tour and a free assessment.
Villa of Corpus Christi is a friendly place!